perth photographer

Friday 17 April 2015

Time to Play: or:Hacking your x100s files to enable Classic Chrome.

Just as the title suggests. 
These images were just a bit of fun, for myself, and my Little Guy. He's wearing my beanie, playing with bubble wrap, and here I am, shooting on my x100s (in raw) to try out the hack to enable my most fave look from Fujifilm: Classic Chrome.
As you can see in the first image, you can see it's an x100s, and the classic Chrome Profile has been enabled. I just love this look, and really wish Fuji would update the x100s, but the word is they won't. Let's hope that's wrong.
to try the hack for yourself just click on the link HERE.
Any questions, feel free to email me at: mickservodio@gmail.com.

Join me on facebook HERE.

Lightroom screen capture.

This image was spot metered (as were all the others,due to the great light hitting my little man). Classic Chrome was applied. 


Why So Serious? (Classic Chrome)

Classic Chrome Profile applied here as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs